An excellent track record
Values are at the heart of everything we do. We always provide honest advice and act with the utmost integrity. If we do not believe we can provide the best advice in a client’s best interests we will not proceed. We also provide discreet advice at all times. We do not disclose information involving any of our clients or their assets unless they wish us to do so. We always act as if we are the client, provide the best advice and align our interests.
Chris, originally from Glasgow, has now been a resident in Edinburgh for over 25 years. He graduated with a BSc in Land Economics, Economics, Valuation and Planning in 1988 and progressed to become Managing Partner of Donaldsons in Scotland.
He then became a Director at DTZ as Head of Corporate Recovery before leaving to become a Director at Lambert Smith Hampton.
As well as client side activity Chris has worked largely in an advisory capacity whilst at Donaldsons, DTZ and LSH for over 22 years.
- Ferrymuir - Advised on acquisition of a strategic site of 27 acres and subsequent advice on the development of a substantial mixed use scheme including a Tesco Supermarket, Dakota Hotel, Offices and Restaurants.
- MWB - Acted as strategic advisor in Scotland on their serviced offices estate.
- Henry Duncan House - Provided advice to Lloyds TSB on the sale and leaseback of this city centre HQ office building.
- AWG - Advisor on numerous projects including the Ocean Point office scheme in Leith, Edinburgh.
- Haymarket - Advisor to Interserve Developments on the acquisition of this 4 acre site in Edinburgh city centre. Also providing ongoing advice for a 650,000 sq. ft. mixed use scheme with pre-lets now achieved. The scheme is now on site with PC of first buildings end in 2016.
- Harvard Business School, Chris attended the executive course "The Leadership of Professional Service Firms" in 2007.
- Project Alpha/Beta: lead a borrower DPO process out of numerous hedge funds. Value - c £75M
Originally from Glasgow, David graduated with a BSc in Land Economics in 1988 and spent his formative years with CBRE. He had 3 years with Scottish Enterprise with particular responsibility for the Lanarkshire Enterprise Zone prior to joining Knight Frank where he was promoted to Partner.
He spent 10 years at Lambert Smith Hampton, latterly as the Head of Transactional Divisions and a Board Member with responsibility for their Northern Offices covering Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Scotland. David appeared in the Top 100 UK Agents List in Property Week in 2014
- Atlantic Quay, Glasgow - Land acquisition, development, letting and investment disposal of over 200,000 sq ft of office space. Occupiers include RBS, BDO, Balfour Beatty. Investments sold to BA Pension Fund and Credit Suisse.
- G1 George Square, Glasgow - Development, Funding and Letting of over 100,000 sq ft of office space. Record rent achieved. Occupiers include Ernst & Young; Maclay Murray & Spens and Marsh.
- Strathclyde Business Park - Development, letting, funding and disposal advice on over 1m sq ft of Office, Industrial, Retail and Leisure space over a 20 year period.
- Hamilton International Park - Acquisition, development, forward funding and letting advice on over 500,000 sq ft of office space. Occupiers include Scottish Power, HSBC, Centrica, Enterprise Zone status.
- Chancery UK - Forward funding advisor on the acquisition of over £500m of Office, Industrial and Data Centre assets on behalf of syndicate manager with particular emphasis on Enterprise Zones.
- Project Max Maxim - Advisor to US private equity house on the acquisition of asset backed loan portfolio of gross value c£100m. Assets include offices and hotels across the UK with the majority interest in Quorum Business Park, Newcastle the key asset.
- Babcock - Acted as Key Client Director for strategic property advice to Babcock plc across the UK.