Dougray Smith are pleased to present a unique hotel development opportunity on Edinburgh’s waterfront in the heart of Leith.
This 0.6 hectare development site sits in a prominent and busy waterfront location and is adjacent to the 5,800m2 Ocean Point 1 office development and Ocean Terminal, a 40,900m2 shopping and leisure destination.
Ocean Point is easily accessible from Edinburgh City Centre (2.5 miles away) via public transport. The site would also benefit from the proposed tram extension project. The site has previously been proposed as the location of a new 250-bedroom hotel with conferencing facilities and a bar and restaurant.
• Located in close proximity to Victoria Quay, the headquarters of the Scottish Government
• Within easy reach of Edinburgh city centre
• A seafront location with impressive views over the Firth of Forth
• Located just metres from the tourist attraction, Royal Yacht Britannia, named the UK’s best visitor attraction by TripAdvisor
• Offers the opportunity to be part of a new waterfront destination.